Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year everyone!

I'm such an inconsistent blogger.  I'll make an attempt to blog more often.  To update on my last post a month ago, my house just had no power for about 2 days.  Other than that, it's completely fine.

I had a very relaxing and food-filled Christmas and New Year's, and I even made some New Year's resolutions!    It's tucked away nicely into my planner (which I look at very often) so hopefully I'll be able to go through it all (one of which is to blog more often)!

I recently got another part-time job tutoring middle school kids, which actually takes up a lot more time than I initially thought.  It's takes a lot of time to come up with lessons plans and worksheets and activities for each kid!  Each kid is struggling with different aspects of language arts, so it's a bit like making 6 different lessons plans (I have 6 kids).  It's pretty fun though, and they're all sweet kids (thankfully).  

These next few months will be very busy for me, so I hope I can get through everything in one piece.  Finishing everything I set out to do would be a very very nice bonus though.  

I haven't sketched anything in my sketchbook this month yet, so here's something from December:

No comments:

Post a Comment