Monday, May 28, 2012

Wedding is now over!

I just dropped off my brother and new sis-in-law at the airport for their honeymoon in Europe!  And my gosh, I hate driving around the LAX area -- wayyy too many cars for my liking.  I'll be house/cat-sitting for them while they're gone for 3 weeks, so hopefully these next few weeks are very productive for me.  I finally have time to sit down and take it easy a bit, with the wedding done and all (which, by the way, went very well).  As my sis-in-law was walking down the aisle, sunlight was filtering through the leaves (the ceremony was outside in a shaded area with a nice gazebo) and I immediately thought: !! Dappled lighting!    ..and remembered the last scene in Toy Story 3.  She was absolutely beautiful, and I'm pretty sure my brother was tearing up watching her.  =)  I don't think I'll ever forget that moment, the whole wedding day itself, or how much pain my feet were in from the heels. =D  Well, maybe the heels part.  But definitely won't forget the rest.  All in all, it was a wonderful night.

Since I have no scanner here, no traditional sketches for a while, so if I do manage to get out some digital stuff, I'll try to remember to post them.  Still trying to get used to blogging semi-consistently...  I plan on just working on stuff for Anime Expo though, since that's coming up next month.

Anyways, peace out. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment